Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 250

Thread: Count Cain

  1. #111
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Argh. Group therapy.
    Me and my 2 characters have been AWOL for a while. Sorry about that. I'll pop down there now. And damn, it needs a new layout.

    Regarding Jez - you have to admit, he's quite camp, really. I'm not sure he's quite know what to do with a woman if one even showed an interest in him. And I just want to mother him. I like Cain, but he's too young, nieve and damaged. Lief's too...dull.

  2. #112
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...In a character list containing Dr. Jezebel, *Cain's* the one you describe as "too damaged"...?? ^^;;;;;;

    Personally I think anybody in the series should qualify for a free lifetime pass to the Group Therapy hospital -- involuntary admission on several of their parts, actually...

    looking forward to seeing what happens in the next Group Therapy post... ^_^ (and/or Kami no Matsuei...)

  3. #113
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ups Group Therapy. Nearly forgotten the blog. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    Black sheep was cool. It seems to me from the very beginning the relationship between Cain and Riff was very special.

  4. #114
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I especially like Black Sheep since you get to see Cain in that adorable sailor suit [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #115
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    questionn!!!!

    edit: oopps...risu chan answers this question in a another thread...cuz its a spolier..

    so dont read this question, if you havent read the end of chap 4 of book 6

    <font color="white">eh im slightly confused about the end. how did the maid touch the wrong spot....i thought it WAS the black sheep that opened the door. or can cain be the only one to open it?</font>


    <font color="#660033"><font size="1">[ September 09, 2003 03:49 PM: Message edited by: jadey ]</font></font>

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 09, 2003 03:54 PM: Message edited by: jadey ]</font>

  6. #116
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Going to make a new thread for the answer to that since it's a spoiler and the episode has only been up like a couple hours, if that...

  7. #117
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Little question: I just got the german Version of "Kafka" and there is something very strange. First thing are the names:
    Devon = Darque
    Julianne = Justine

    I looked on the japanese Version and my very small Kana knowledge told me that Darque seemed to be more right than Devon from Crisis' translations.

    The really confusing thing is that Darque (Devon) speaks from his stepfather. If my memory isn't wrong it has been his true father who raped Justine (Julianne), hasn't it?
    German censorship??? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  8. #118
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does nobody know? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  9. #119
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know anything about the whole name question XD

    But for the father/stepfather thing...right of the top of my head I would say that it is the father and not stepfather who raped the girl.

  10. #120
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the same. But I need a proof to complain at the publisher.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •